Economic Panel Debate on Eurozone and Czech Economy Development
Wednesday 11th of Apr 2012, 09:30
Hotel Kempinski, Hybernská 12, Praha 1, mtg room Atrium
Fee: free members / 800 CZK non-members
The panel discussion will be based on the results of the survey carried out in January 2012, which was to map the opinions of economic and financial experts concerning key economic issues of the day, specifically with regard to appropriate corporate strategies in a period of reduced economic activity and with regard to investment recommendations for Czech households.
The questions related to:
- Expected developments of key parameters of the Czech economy and the Eurozone in 2012;
- Recommendations for the government in relation to the budget deficit and the competitiveness of the country.
- Corporate strategies in 2012;
- Investment recommendations for individuals
The Czech CFA Society (an association of certified financial analysts and its general partner OVB Allfinanz, commissioned the survey from Donath Business & Media, in cooperation with Factum Invenio. Of the total of 7,682 invited individuals, 1,977 responded (a response rate of 26%).
- Eric Best, Fleet Sheet, Moderator of the debate
- Jan Herzmann, Factum Invenio, Managing Partner
- Tomáš Jelínek, Donath Business and Media
Contact us on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +420 774 123 370
- Fax: +420 226 015 885