Membership application form
(PDF, 290 KB)
The Chamber should be a suitable instrument to promote and to contribute to the development of the business between the countries and to increase mutual contacts between them. The Chamber is a non-profit organization and has no political aims.
The chamber's main objectives are:
- To support, protect and promote the common interests of its members in various fields such as industry, trade agriculture and services
- To provide advisory service to its members on matters relating to the Czech-Nordic trade
- To promote a positive business climate in the Czech Republic
- To initiate, organize, support or coordinate seminars, business meetings and social events, aiming to advance Czech - Nordic trade
- To issue newsletters, bulletins, memoranda and other forms of communication related to Czech - Nordic trade
- To assist, mediate services, support and represent its members when dealing with the governmental and local authorities on the above mentioned matters
Don't Want To Register As A Member Yet?
You do not want to register as a member yet but want to be informed? Here you are, register just on mailing list and select what type of information you want to receive.Show mailing list registration form
After filling in this form you will get page optimized for print.
Please, print it and fax it to provided number. Thank you.