Do you often find yourself in a rush, juggling constantly changing priorities, drowning in emails, calls and messages, and keeping track of your business activities with all your might? Yes – this is a typical day for many executives, managers, employees, professionals, and to some extent, every one of us.
We often seek salvation in new technology to save us from this chaos. Unfortunately, as we are about to pick what we think is the right solution, we discover that it is already outdated, because everything is somehow moving too fast.
How can your company thrive in the uncertainty of the current market and the ever-changing environment? How can it respond quickly to new challenges and opportunities without driving everybody crazy?
LET'S TALK ABOUT
1. How to build a culture of a sustainable organization that can evolve better and respond faster, even in the face of market uncertainty
2. How to better organize your workload and gain clarity over it
3. What Business Agility is all about, and how it relates to adapting to, creating, and leveraging constant change
4. How to enable a collaborative environment, where innovations happen thanks to the right combination of people and technology
ABOUT the LECTOR - Ondřej Dvořák
- CEO of COPS Financial Systems
- Co-founder of AgiLawyer
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering
- PhD candidate focused on the evolution of SW and organizations
- Active member of Business Agility Institute
- Certified SAFe Agilist, Professional Scrum Master