CEEC: 45% firms think green deal will accelerate recovery

(CIANEWS) - The Green Deal could help economic growth as well as create new jobs, according to 43% of developers. According to the remaining 57% of respondents, the Greendeal will not contribute to the economy. This stems from an analysis by CEEC Research. A total of 55% of respondents do not expect the European agreement to contribute to accelerating the renovation of the housing stock. 45% of developers expect benefit for this renovation. According to construction companies, Green Deal will also bring with it an increase in property prices, by an average of 17%.



Register newsletter

Get to know about Nordic Chamber, our press releases and all news, straight to your inbox.